Everyone loves to stream on Netflix. It gives you the option of choosing thousands of movies to watch anytime, anywhere. Even you can stream Netflix for your favorite movies or shows on your Smart TV, laptops, or even on your smartphones using the Netflix applications available both for iOS and Android.
Many streaming services come with some errors, so does Netflix. Even it has quite a share of mistakes. This article is around fixing one of them. Here, we will discuss how to improve Netflix Error Code F7701-1003 OR F7121-3078. This article is purely for Mozilla Firefox users because both of these errors related to Mozilla Firefox.
What is Netflix Error Code F7701-1003 OR F7121-3078?
You will see this message when encountering Netflix Error Code F7701-1003.
“Pardon the interruption.
We’re having trouble playing Netflix. Please make sure you’re using the latest version of Firefox and try again.”
Netflix Error Code F7701-1003 has issues with the CDM or Content Decryption Module of your browser.
Where Netflix Netflix Error Code F7121-3078 appears when you are using an older version of Mozilla Firefox that is no longer supported by Netflix. When encountering this error, you will see the following message.
“Please Update Your Browser
Browser Not Supported”
Method No. 1 – Relaunch Your Firefox Browser
This is the easiest method that you can use to get rid of this issue. To do this, you need to
- Close Netflix and Exit your Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Wait for a few moments
- Reopen your browser again and launch Netflix again
Method No. 2 – Enable Cookies in Your Firefox Browser
This method is different for both Windows and Mac users. To perform this method, you need to follow a different step or steps. First, let’s discuss Mac users.
- Right Click on Three-lined icon
- Go to Privacy and Security after choosing Preferences
- Here look for the History option and click on Firefox
- Now Select Remember History
- Relaunch the Netflix after closing tab
For windows users, one can perform the following steps to overcome this error:
- Right, Click on the Three-lined icon.
- Choose Options
- Open Privacy and Security
- Select Mozilla Firefox under the History option
- Select Remember History
- Relaunch the Netflix after closing tab
Method No.3 – Enable the DRM Content on Mozilla Firefox
Same like the last method, this method also works differently for both Mac and Windows users. Here we will discuss in detail to find the solution for both.
Let’s start solving this issue via Mac.
- Select the Menu icon and open Preferences from here
- Go to the Applications and Files section.
- Here find the Play DRM Content checkbox. If you find the box already checked, uncheck it first, then recheck it. If it is unchecked, check the checkbox.
For Windows users, this method is as easy to apply as for Mac users. You only need to perform the following step to get rid of this issue. Here the list of steps you need to do:
- First, select the menu and choose Options.
- Here have a look into the Content or General option.
- Now, navigate around to find DRM or Digital Rights Management Content option.
- After doing this, find play DRM content and uncheck the box. Recheck it to enable it. If you find the box is already checked, uncheck it. If the box is not checked, make sure to check it.
- You can restart your browser now.
Method No.4 – Update Your Mozilla Firefox Browser
This method also works differently for both Windows and Mac users. If you are a Mac user, then Fix Netflix Error Code F7701-1003 or F7121-3078 ASAP by following this method. But here you need to remember a few things. First things first, make sure you are using the Mac OS 10.10 or higher when updating your firefox browser. If you are unable to access the supported or latest version of Mozilla Firefox or using an earlier version, you can always turn back to the Safari browser for streaming Netflix. To Update Mozilla Firefox Browser, you need to perform the following steps.
- First, launch Mozilla Firefox Browser to update it.
- Select About Firefox from the top left corner of the Firefox
- If you find any available updates, click on the update button.
- Now wait till the process completes its updates and then restarts your PC
For Windows users, updating Mozilla Firefox is just like a charm. You can update Mozilla Firefox if you are using Windows 8 or higher to update your Mozilla Firefox. For now, we haven’t found any supported updates for Windows Vista, and XP. To make it run Netflix on these OS, you need to work around on a different browser.
Here is the list of steps/things you can update your Mozilla Firefox Browser via Windows.
- Open/Click on Mozilla Firefox Browser on Your PC and then select the Firefox name on the screen.
- Here you will find the option named About Firefox, click to open it, and update.
- Restart Your Computer or at least Mozilla Firefox Browser to when it’s done.
Are you considering joining Netflix? While there are many good and bad aspects of Netflix, the good outweighs the bad by far. You could be watching your favorite movie without leaving your house by this time tomorrow. But what if you face Netflix Error Code F7701-1003 OR F7121-3078? You only need to read this article to fix Netflix Error Code F7701-1003 OR F7121-3078. In this article, we have discussed each method to fix these errors in detail. I hope you will find this article helpful and a fantastic tool to continue your streaming journey on Mozilla Firefox Browser. With a blazing fast Internet connection, you can easily stream some of the best Netflix movies to your television, PC, many game consoles, and more without facing this issue any more.
Share this article with your friends and family members so they can also get over these errors. If you are facing some other issues while streaming Netflix, do let us know in the comments section below. We will try our best to come over with a detailed article to solve every possible problem you are facing while streaming Netflix.
Mark Adam Hyman is an American physician and New York Times best-selling author. He is the founder and medical director of The UltraWellness Center and was a columnist for The Huffington Post. Hyman was a regular contributor to the Katie Couric Show, until the show’s cancellation in 2013.