Since you don’t necessarily have to choose the most uncomfortable stellate, here are some tips that wearing a dress will make you look slim and tall without any effort!
One Color Dress
The number one trick to creating a visual effect of height and slender personality is related to the colors and patterns we choose in the clothes.
Choosing the same color dress will give you this effect automatically because in this way you will highlight the trunk and legs which will look longer.
If you are small we recommend using prints with small maps, the idea is to give your data less volume and more length. With this type of ‘print’, you will get it.
On the other hand, if you are tall, you can choose large prints. Now, when choosing striped prints, always choose vertical lines (including fringed fabrics) so that you look taller or you will only expand your shape.
To give the effect of length, it is not about using the highest heels you can find, focus on choosing shoes that highlight the step and at the end of it you will have a very long and Will look thin
Choose clothes that are for your body, do not wear clothes that are too tight or too loose as you may have an undesirable effect. It is better to wear disproportionate clothes than to choose large or very loose clothes, this way you will lengthen your shape.
Eye Towards Your Back
Highlight this part of your body, using accessories (such as belts or necklaces) that draw attention to this middle part, which will help you create more balance to look taller and slimmer. Just be careful, avoid wide belts and boxes that are too obvious. Or, wear pants around the waist for the same effect.
Another important factor in creating the effect of height is how you wear your hair. We recommend a cut that is neither too short nor too long. The idea is to keep some medium in the final dress to create balance.
Goodbye Small Bag!
If you want to look taller, avoid using clutches or other small accessories to carry your belongings. Small bags reduce your height. On the other hand, medium and large bags visually extend you up to a few centimeters and thus create balance in your shape.
How To Look Slimmer In Pictures?
In addition to your clothes of dress, it is important to look at how you pose in the pictures so that you look slim and tall have the best of you. Write the following suggestions:
- Slightly twist: By twisting your body slightly, in the right way, you will be able to visually improve your shape. This pose allows you to style the curves and avoid putting too much pressure on your hips.
- Separate the legs: Separate the legs a little, a little, without exaggeration. This centimeter of separation, sufficient to maintain a balanced view, will allow the body to resolve and improve the appearance of the abdomen. In addition, you will give a picture of trust and security.
- Move one leg forward: In addition to keeping them slightly open, moving one leg forward will lengthen them, as well as their style. The correct posture is football forward and a slight bend of the knees. With this pose.
- Hands-on hips or waist: Feel like a real celebrity on the red carpet. Both models and celebrities use this pose to frame the silhouette, in addition to finding a point to be able to leave the hands static, which we usually do not know where to place.
- Behind the shoulders: It is important to keep the shoulders straight in the standing position, as this will align them with the hips and improve the appearance of the abdomen. Of course, this is not about exaggerating the spinal cord or dorsal crevice.
- Do not cross your legs if you are sitting: If the picture is sitting, do not cross your legs, leave them parallel. This posture will help you unbalance your hips and give you an optical slimming effect.
- Cross your legs if you are standing: Otherwise, if the picture is standing, you can cross one leg in front and the other in a light, comfortable and natural way.
- Look to the ground: If you keep your eyes slightly on the ground, you will be able to style your neck, preventing it from looking or widening.
Many of us still want to look slim and tall without any worry, despite the fact that we all work hard to wear a dress to the most recent fad diets and exercise. Routines to assist us in losing excess body weight. Clothing is a crucial component in making you appear put together when you need to feel good about the way you look.
You can appear taller and thinner by dressing appropriately and employing a few simple styling techniques. However, wearing heels has advantages that go beyond simply making you appear taller. By concealing how wide your hips and thighs are, it may also make you appear taller.
Regardless of body type, everyone can benefit from wearing a thick belt to highlight their waist. Contrary to common opinion, you don’t necessarily look similar when you are wearing clothes that are too big or too small for your form. Although they may be adorable, shoes with rounded toes only serve to highlight how short and stumpy your legs are. Choose pointed-toed footwear to lengthen your legs.
Frequently Asked Question
Put on heels. Any heel, even one with a small rise, will help lengthen your appearance and give the impression that your legs are longer.
Purchase what fits your frame.
Choose high-rise pants and high-waisted jeans.
Put on a colorful column
Necklace and scarves
The silhouette is stretched by loose tops that cover the thighs. Wide or straight-cut pants give the thigh a thinner appearance. Line skirts and dresses draw attention to the upper body while hiding broad legs. Bright colors and patterns on the upper torso detract attention from the thighs.
Jeans that cover defects
To make your thighs appear thinner, use dark wash jeans with side seaming that curls into them.
Increased rising helps reduce the muffin top.
When you locate the ideal pair of jeans, purchase two and hem one for heels and the other for flats.