How To Dress to Look Slim and Tall? No Matter Your Weight
Since you don't necessarily have to choose the most uncomfortable stellate, here are some tips that will make you look slim and tall without any effort!
One Color Dress
The number one trick to creating a visual effect of height and slender personality is related to the colors and patterns we choose in the clothes.
Choosing the same color dress will give you this effect automatically, because in this way you will highlight the trunk and legs which will look longer.
If you are small we recommend using prints with small maps, the idea is to give your data less volume and more length. With this type of 'print' you will get it.
On the other hand, if you are tall, you can choose large prints. Now, when choosing striped prints, always choose vertical lines (including fringed fabrics) so that you look taller or you will only expand your shape.
To give the effect of length, it is not about using the highest heels you can find, focus on choosing shoes that highlight the step and at the end of it you will have a very long and Will look thin
Choose clothes that are for your body, do not wear clothes that are too tight or too loose as you may have an undesirable effect. It is better to wear disproportionate clothes than to choose large or very loose clothes, this way you will lengthen your shape.
Eye Towards Your Back
Highlight this part of your body, using accessories (such as belts or necklaces) that draw attention to this middle part, will help you create more balance to look taller and slimmer. Just be careful, avoid wide belts and boxes that are too obvious. Or, wear pants around the waist for the same effect.
Another important factor in creating the effect of height is how you wear your hair, we recommend a cut that is neither too short nor too long. The idea is to keep some medium in the final dress to create balance.
Goodbye Small Bag!
If you want to look taller, avoid using clutches or other small accessories to carry your belongings. Small bags reduce your height, on the other hand, medium and large bags visually extend you up to a few centimeters and thus create balance in your shape.
How To Look Slimmer In Pictures?
In addition to your clothes, it is important to look at how you pose in the pictures so that you look slim and have the best of you. Write the following suggestions:
- Slightly twist: By twisting your body slightly, in the right way, you will be able to visually improve your shape. This pose allows you to style the curves and avoid putting too much pressure on your hips, which will help you look better in the picture.
- Separate the legs: Separate the legs a little, a little, without exaggeration. This centimeter of separation, sufficient to maintain a balanced view, will allow the body to resolve and improve the appearance of the abdomen. In addition, you will give a picture of trust and security. Body anchoring allows the silhouette to be stylized.
- Move one leg forward: In addition to keeping them slightly open, moving one leg forward will lengthen them, as well as their style. The correct posture is foot balls forward and a slight bend of the knees. With this pose you will immediately sharpen your figure.
- Hands on hips or waist: Feel like a real celebrity on the red carpet. Both models and celebrities use this pose to frame the silhouette, in addition to finding a point to be able to leave the hands static, which we usually do not know where to place. The trick is to keep half on the side, pull your shoulders back and place your hands on your hips or waist.
- Behind the shoulders: It is important to keep the shoulders straight in the standing position, as this will align them with the hips and improve the appearance of the abdomen. Of course, this is not about exaggerating the spinal cord or dorsal crevice, but about doing it modestly while maintaining the natural curvature of the spine.
- Do not cross your legs if you are sitting: If the picture is sitting, do not cross your legs, leave them parallel. This posture will help you unbalance your hips and give you an optical slimming effect. A trick that doesn't fail!
- Cross your legs if you are standing: Otherwise, if the picture is standing, you can cross one leg in front and the other in a light, comfortable and natural way. This pose allows you to stylize the data a lot.
- Look to the ground: If you keep your eyes slightly to the ground, you will be able to style your neck, preventing it from looking or widening. If you don't want to look down, pose in the most natural version of it: keep your chin parallel to the ground.
The key formula for keeping a healthy weight is a combination of staying healthy, exercising, and eating a nutritious and well-balanced diet. However, while it is crucial for us to be comfortable in our own skin and to take use of our natural curves, we may not always feel comfortable in the clothes we choose to dress in. Even if it is obvious that every garment is designed to match a specific body type, we should refrain from dressing in the manner of our choosing. Choosing the proper form for every occasion is quite simple if you know how to take advantage of and stylize your physique, through the minor nuances that can entirely change your appearance, as demonstrated in this video.