An infusion prepared with some herbs is helpful for those who want to weight loss and burn fat. One of the latest releases is Kombucha Tea. According to many experts, this is a detox effect drink, thanks to which it is possible to lose weight. However, this type of tea has many other beneficial properties for the body, as well as is very useful from the point of view of beauty. This time, at OneHOWTO, we’re going to focus on how to drink Kombucha Tea for weight loss. And it’s not like any other tea. There are secrets in both its formulation and preparation.
What is Kombucha Tea and what is it for?
Kombucha tea comes from the east. And, although it arrived in Spain a few years ago, despite its potential, it is still a huge unknown to many. Behind this name, which initially seems a bit complicated. It is a fermented tea, which in addition to improving digestion. And it has important properties for detoxifying the body and reducing weight. However, it should be clear that in the case of weight loss, this evidence has not scientifically proven.
These beneficial effects have achieved because Kombucha tea is rich in probiotics and enzymes, which have made fermenting tea (green, red, etc.) with Kombucha fungus and yeast. In addition, for fermentation, sugar is used (which can be of various types, such as brown), honey or fruit.
The result of this whole fermentation process is a liquid made from tea, vinegar, and B vitamins. In addition, it contains high levels of acetic, lactic, and gluconic acids, which are added to enzymes and probiotics. It is important to know that there is some alcohol in it. And what does it taste like? It has a delicate flavor.
Benefits and properties of Kombucha tea for weight loss
Kombucha tea is known for its numerous properties and weight loss benefits, as we describe below:
- Detox properties: Drink Kombucha tea helps in weight loss due to its detox properties, which are present in the liver and kidney systems.
- Laxative properties: It also helps in improving the digestive system and metabolism.
- Prevents fat from accumulating: This type of tea has other weight loss benefits as it helps in burning fat, preventing it from accumulating in the body. A process that is fortified by being rich in polyphenols and acetic acid, the properties of which help to reduce these extra kilos.
- Helps to get more energy: In addition, since fat does not accumulate, this drink helps in breaking down fat molecules and gives more energy to the body. A process that also helps in weight loss as the body itself burns more calories and activates metabolism.
- High levels of iron, vitamins, and caffeine: Everything mentioned above, in addition, helps a person to lose weight as well without losing energy. This is because of the iron, vitamin B, and caffeine in tea.
How To Make Kombucha Tea For Weight Loss?
The secret to making camouflage tea is. In fact, today, it can be found ready-made in many shops, herbalists, and tea specialty establishments. However, it can also be prepared at home, a trend that is very fashionable to make the process as healthy as possible:
- Get camouflage strain from a pharmacy or herbalist.
- Once you have them, place them in a glass jar with a wide mouth.
- Make the tea you choose in a liter of water (for example green, red, black …) and add three tablespoons of sugar.
- Once the tea is made, wait until it is very cold to put it in a glass jar where the kombucha is strained.
- Cover the container with a cotton cloth and let everything sit for ten days.
- After this time, you will notice that the fungus is floating on the surface. It’s time to sift the tea and wash off the fungus until you have to make another tea. Store it in the fridge. The drink is now ready for use.
How to drink camouflage tea to lose weight?
Regardless of whether you bought it ready-made or prepared at home, it recommended drinking two cups a day. There are people who drink up to three cups a day, but it is never good for you to have more than that amount because it contains alcohol (due to fermentation) and caffeine.
If you’ve never taken it before, it’s best to start small because the amount of alcohol and probiotics in it can have some unwanted side effects. Try this one small cup a day. After that, you can increase your intake to two small cups daily. If all goes well, you will be able to drink a normal cup of tea. Even drink three teas throughout the day: morning, afternoon, and evening.
Actually, kombucha has been around for almost 2000 years. However, this age-old custom of fermenting tea just recently became popular due to a combination of factors, including its novelty, purported health benefits, and simplicity of preparation. Black or green tea, bacteria, yeast, and sugar are the four ingredients used to make the fermented beverage kombucha.
B vitamins, probiotics, enzymes, antioxidants, glucosamine, and specific acids are all present in the finished kombucha product and can all have health-improving effects. Probiotics, which are good microorganisms that aid to promote gut health, are present in this beverage.
Probiotics help you lose belly fat by lowering inflammation and enhancing metabolism.
The plant-based substances known as polyphenols, which are low in calories and have been demonstrated to speed up metabolism and aid in weight loss, are present in the kombucha that you drink. Although additional research has required to validate kombucha significantly in weight loss. Its advantages imply that it would be a beneficial complement to a healthy diet and way of life. It contains less sugar and calories therefore it is a healthier drink than others. Additionally, it is the ideal beverage to sip on a warm sunny day because it naturally carbonated.
Since the beverage has a lot of sugar, excessive consumption is not recommended for those trying to lose weight. Limit your daily consumption of kombucha to 240 ml to get the most health benefits without going overboard.
The most effective approach to maximize the power of the living cultures found in kombucha is to drink it on an empty stomach. The living cultures can more quickly move through your stomach and reach your big intestine to cleanse harmful germs and enhance function if your stomach is free of any food.
By increasing the body’s metabolic rate, kombucha tea made from green tea can aid in the reduction of stubborn belly fat. It is possible that kombucha will hasten the rate at which your body burns calories. This helps you lose belly fat by allowing your body to mobilize fats that are stored in the area of your abdomen.