How To Open PDF In Google Docs? [Step-By-Step Guide]
How to Open a PDF with Google Docs?
Google Docs is a great way to store documents online where they are easy to get to. Information is never lost, which is another great thing about Google Docs. This program makes it easy to upload almost any type of file, even PDFs. Google Docs also has a user interface that makes it easy to open PDF files. Google Docs makes it easy to keep track of PDF files, so it is a reliable and highly recommended tool.
If you are keen to learn about SEO, you must know how do Google’s Search Algorithm works?
Part 1: How Do I Open PDF Files in Google Docs?
The steps to do this are very easy to figure out. It means that they are easy to understand and put into action. People who use Gmail or any other Google product can easily use Google Docs' PDF features to get the best results.
Step 1. Open Google Drive
Sign in to your Google Drive account and blog from there. Click the button in the upper left corner and select "Upload File."
Step 2. Upload files
Choose the PDF file you want to upload to the drive from the pop-up window and click "Open." Look in the drive for the file once it has been uploaded. Right-click the file and select "Open with" > "Google Docs."
Step 3. Open PDF file in Google Docs
After that, you can open the PDF file in Google Docs, which is the end of the process.
Part 2: Common Problems with Opening, Reviewing, and Editing PDFs in Google Docs
The following are the most common problems that come up because of this:
- When I open a PDF file in Google Docs, the images don't show up.
Google Docs is set up so that images in PDF files don't load by default. There is only one way to fix this, and that is to use a different program to open PDF files.
- You can't change the words in PDF files that you open in Google Docs.
It's something Google Docs does by default or something it can't do. The problem can be fixed by switching to a different program or by copying and pasting a PDF file into a new Google Docs and then editing it.
- When the option to open PDF files from Google Drive is chosen, Google documents continue to load.
This is true for many reasons. Most of the time, this is caused by an unstable internet connection or a broken PDF file link. The problem will be fixed if you load the PDF file into the drive one more time and then try again
- When Google Docs is opened, PDF files look messed up:
This is a problem with the browser or system resolution. By changing the resolution of both, the job will be done quickly and easily.
- When a PDF is open in Google Docs, you can't add or remove pages.
One of the problems with Google Docs is that it doesn't have advanced editing tools. In this way, a change to the program helps open via Google Docs.
Part 3: Use Google Docs to open PDF files. PDFelement Pro is an alternative.
You could say that PDFelement Pro is the best alternative to Google Docs. This program has more advanced editing tools for PDF files than Google Docs. PDF OCR, making PDF files, protecting PDF files, and even editing PDF files have never been easier than they are with this program. This makes it very useful for getting work done quickly and easily. Here are the steps to open PDF files in an alternative to Google Docs:
If you are using Googfe Docs you must also be using Google Photos. There are many things to learn about Google Phots such as deleting all Google Photos .
Step 1. Import the PDF files to the programme
Get the program and put it on your computer. To get the PDF file into the program, you can drag and drop it. You can also import the files by pressing the "Open File" button.
Step 2. View PDF files
Once you've put the PDF file into the program, you can click "View" at the top of the menu and choose how to look at the PDF file. Other options for viewing PDF pages are "Actual Size," "Fit Width," "Fit Height," "Fit Page," and "Full Screen."
Step 3. Edit PDF files
With this alternative to Google Docs, you can also easily change PDF files. Click the "Edit" button to do this. Then choose the right PDF editing tool to easily change your PDF files.
Texts in PDF files can be changed by going to the "Edit" tab and moving the cursor to the text you want to change. Then, use the toolbar on the right to change the font size and color.
Edit PDF Images: If you click on the images in the PDF file, you can easily use the image editing toolbar to rotate, flip, extract, or replace the images in the PDF file.
Google docs also offer the feature of voice typing while working in the docs.
Part 4: More Tips on How to Use Google Docs with PDF Files
Google Docs is great, and even when it's linked to PDF files, it's useful. There are many things you can do to make the job easier. The following are some of the tips:
- It's easy to download the PDF file and save it to Google Drive, where it can be seen with Google Docs. Click on the printer, then click on the change button in the lower right corner. Go to the Google Cloud printing section, where you can also save to Google Drive.
- Open the PDF file in Google Docs, and it will be changed to the format used by Google Docs. Save it again so that PDF OCR can read it.
- If the format needs to be changed, it is easy. When you open the Word file in Google Docs and click "File" > "Download As" > "PDF," the PDF version of the Word file will be downloaded. If you follow this process, you won't need to use a converter. After fixing these issues check out the amazing things google chrome can do.
- You can also use keyboard shortcuts to do different things with PDF files that have been sent from Google Drive to Google Docs. For example, you can use "CTRL + SHIFT + F" to see the exported PDF in full screen mode.