Netflix Error Code M7399 or M7363-1260-00000026 - Quick Fix
3 months ago
There is no doubt in our mind that Netflix is the biggest giant in the world of streaming service providers. But this does not mean that Netflix has no problems at all. Many users have reported several issues while using Netflix, and it affects a lot to the users to continue to watch their favorite shows.
Recently, a lot of people have encountered Netflix Error Code M7399 or M7363-1260-00000026 while streaming. There could be different reasons why this error is showing up. The error issues have been there for quite some time. The good thing about this error that it also has been documented to Netflix's official website like many previous errors. This is not a severe problem or anything that affects your device hardware in any deviant way. There could be simple reasons behind it like some components of the system are not updated or may be disabled.
In many cases, users do not have enough space for Netflix to continue streaming, which is causing Netflix Error Code M7399 or M7363-1260-00000026. Whatever the reason behind this error, we are going to mention several ways on how to fix this error.
How to Fix Netflix Error M7399 or M7363-1260-00000026
Technique/Method No. 1: Refresh Your Browser
This may sound crazy but refreshing your web browser can fix this error. You might be having a problem with your web browser so a quick refresh will help to fix it. All you need to do is click on the Reload icon right beside the address bar, go for it to refresh the browser. And reopen the Netflix to check either this method has worked for you or not.
Technique/Method No.2: Update Your Browser
The Netflix Error codes M7353 and M7363-1260-00000016 are mostly related to the web browser on your PC. There may be an error of bugs in the local data stored, or your user account might be causing the issue. But in most cases, this error related to the web browser.
- Go to the about page of your web browser to check if there are existing updates. The browser will tell you automatically if you need to update it or now. Available updates can also appear while opening the web browser.
- Update your web browser to the new updates and restart your PC. After restarting your PC, check whether Netflix is working on it or not. If not, don't worry, we still have plenty of methods to try.
Technique/Method No. 3: Restart your Computer
If you have tried the last method but still facing Netflix Error Code M7399 or M7363-1260-00000026, try restarting your PC. Check again if the error still exists after relaunching the Netflix. If it still doesn't work for you, shut down your computer and wait for a few minutes. Please turn it on again to check the issue has fixed or not.
Technique/Method No. 4: Perform Disk Cleanup to Save Storage Space
By monitoring your computer hard drive usage carefully, you can avoid system crashes and errors like M7399 or M7363-1260-0000002. Other advantages can include a longer period between hardware upgrades. See which sections apply for your computing environment. This leads to more efficient use of your computer resources and less unplanned downtime.
Even though it is challenging to forestall PC breakdowns, there are stages one can take to downplay the PC glitches. By performing regular protection upkeep, for example, the proposals that follow, PCs won't just understand a longer life, they will also show faster performance, be more secure, and provide maximized hard drive space. Not only such preventive measures will make your PC fast again but also help you to fix it.
Netflix Error codes M7353 and M7363-1260-00000016. Here's how to Perform Disk Cleanup to Save Storage Space:
- First of all, open the File Explorer. You can open it also by pressing Windows Key + E together.
- Go for This PC option and select the drive you want to clean up. In this Netflix Error case, click on the drive C.
- Open the dropdown menu of Drive C by right-clicking on it and then select Properties.
- Now you need to go for General Tab and click on the Disk Clean-up Option.
- Thoroughly check the files that you want to erase and select OK.
- Again click on the Delete Files to confirm.
Technique/Method No. 5: Clear Your Browsing Data
If you are surfing the Internet daily, then you will soon find that your Internet cache or history soon fills up, storing all kinds of things that might be useful if you plan to re-visit the site, but generally, on the whole, takes up space. By clearing your Internet history from time to time, you can improve the speed of the browser and also the stability of, so it is well worth regularly doing if your usage is constant.
Whenever you surf the web, your browser gathers some souvenirs that will make it easier to return to sites you visit. Instead of having to download every little detail of a site every time you visit, the cache collects files that your computer can use to help display the site next time around. But you may be holding onto pieces of websites you'll never visit again, so it makes sense to clear your cache once and awhile. And this helped a lot many people to fix Netflix Error Code M7399 or M7363-1260-00000026. To remove your browsing data, you need to:
- Go for the Toolbar, click on the three-dotted icon or Menu Button.
- Select Settings.
- Navigate for Advanced and click to open.
- Now Navigate for Privacy and Security and go for Clear Browsing Data.
- Open Advanced Tab.
- Click the dropdown arrow in Time Range.
- Select All time.
- Uncheck all the boxes other than Cookies and other site data.
- Select Clear Data.
Let us know in the comments below which method has worked for you to fix Netflix Error Code M7399 or M7363-1260-00000026. I hope you liked this article. Do share this article with your family and friends who are facing this issue. We will catch you later.
Read More here if you want to Watch Free Netflix Shows without Account