Pokemon Go Adventure Sync not Working: Ways To Fix under 1 Minute
3 months ago
Pokemon Go is one of the most popular and most played adventure games in the world. Thanks to its advanced features and adventure sync, it has grown the popularity by leaps and bounds in the various regions of the world. Adventure Sync pays you in return for walking and staying fit? Sounds Interested, no?
But many users have reported Adventure Sync stops working due to various reasons while playing the game. We have seen this issue on multiple gaming platforms and social media communities that Adventure Sync, not working issues.
Are you also frustrated by Pokemon Go Adventure Sync not working? Do you want a working solution or method to get rid of it? In this article, we will not only be going to discuss the reasons for this issue but also the benefits of these features in detail.
So, let's dive into it without wasting any further time.
What is Pokemon Go Adventure Sync, and How Does it Working?
By enabling the Pokemon Go Adventure Sync feature, one can track not only their steps in the game but also earn rewards in return. This feature was launched back in 2018 and available for free till the date.
It tracks data from fitness apps, including Google Fit and Apple health, by utilizing the GPS o your smartphone. Then it gives you in-game credit for the distance you walked based on the data gathered by GPS and your smartphone's health apps. This even works when your game app is not open on your smartphone.
You will get any Buddy Candy in remuneration, get your eggs brought forth, or even procure awards for meeting wellness objectives. In March 2020, Niantic declared another update to Adventure Sync that will turn out soon. This update will add social highlights to Pokemon Go and improve the way toward following indoor exercises.
There are numerous advantages of utilizing Adventure Sync. Before including this element, clients need to open their Pokemon Go application to follow their area and steps. However, after this element, the application consequently considers throughout the entire exercises as the Adventure Sync is empowered, and the player has their gadget on them.
Pokemon Go Adventure Sync not working: Troubleshooting it.
Luckily, there are demonstrated fixes for Pokemon Go adventure sync not working. Be that as it may, before discussing the arrangements, how about we comprehend what prevented your apparatus from working.
By and large, there are the accompanying issues that could prevent Adventure Sync from working in Pokemon Go.
- The first explanation could be that your Pokemon Go game isn't completely shut. As referenced above, to cause Adventure To sync work and get credited for your health information, your game must be closed. Turning off the game in the foreground and background can cause the Adventure To sync work appropriately.
- Pokemon Go steps not refreshing could be because of the speed top that is 10.5km/h. On the off chance that your bicycle runs or run quicker than the speed top, then your health information won't be recorded. It could mirror the reflected separation in the health application, however not in Pokémon Go.
- Sync stretch/deferrals could be another explanation. Adventure Sync works track the distance went from the health applications at uncertain time stretches. A deferral between the applications' information and health goal progress is typical. So on the off chance that you see that your game application isn't following distance, you need to hold back to get the outcomes updated.
How to Fix Pokemon GO Adventure Sync not working?
One of the main reasons the app stopped tracking using Adventure Sync is that you may be using an outdated version of the Pokemon Go. Yes, using an old version of the game can also trigger this error. And in some cases, it is battery permissions and energy-saver optimizers that won't let Pokemon GO Adventure Sync work.
Whatever the reason is Pokemon GO Adventure Sync not working, we have several methods to fix this problem. Let's discuss each one of them one by one.
Technique/Method No. 1: Check if Your Adventure Sync is Activated
This is the most common reason behind Pokemon GO Adventure Sync not working. This is an easy fix, and you can do it under 1 minute if you want to.
- Open the Pokemon Go game app on your device.
- Go for Main Menu
- Click on Settings
- Open Adventure Sync here
- Now make sure that the Adventure Sync option is checked or not. If not, then check it and restart the game.
Technique/Method No.2: Log Out and Log Back In
This may seem hilarious, but this method has worked for many people. Logging out and in has been used for many people. If your Adventure Sync is not working properly, you also need to give it a go.
- First, Log Out your account from Your Pokemon Go game app.
- Now you also need to log the health app, either it's Android-based or iOS-based.
- Sign back in both the health and Pokemon Go game app, respectively, and check if Adventure Sync is now working.
Technique/Method No. 3: Update Your Pokemon Go Game App to the Latest Version
It does not matter either you are playing Pokemon Go on an Android device or iOS device. If you are not updated to the latest version of the game, you might face the Pokemon Go Adventure Sync, not the Working issue. Make sure to update your Pokemon Go game app on the latest updates to get the gameplay's seamless experience.
- Go to the Google Play Store and Type Pokemon Go in the search bar.
- Check the app for available updates.
- If there are available updates, go for the update button and wait until it finishes updating.
- Now, launch the game to verify if your Adventure Sync is working again or not.
Technique/Method No.4: Edit Your Device's Location Settings
Almost every new smartphone is now coming with battery optimization features. There is no doubt that this is indeed a great feature to have. Because it extends the battery life of your device by a significant margin. But battery optimization feature also has its downsides. It cuts off many smartphone features, including using GPS of a device in a low accuracy mode. It would help if you changed it to the high accuracy mode again for the Adventure Sync to work.
- First, Close the Pokemon Go game application (if you are in the game)
- Now go for the Quick Setting of your device.
- Open the Location settings by long-pressing the Location icon.
- Select High Accuracy mode from the mode selecting the option
- Relaunch your Pokemon Go game app to check if the error is fixed or not.
In the comments section below, let us know which technique has worked for you to fix the Pokemon Go Adventure Sync not the Working issue.