Mamafacts.com (“Mamafacts,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) operates the https://www.mamafacts.com website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Service.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, and phone number (“Personal Information”).
Use of Personal Information
Mamafacts.com uses your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, notify you about changes to our Service, and allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service.
- To fulfill your requests regarding products, services or information.
- To analyze how the Service is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security, and monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Service.
We may use your email address to inform you about new features, products, special offers or other information we think you may find valuable regarding our Service. However, you can opt out of receiving marketing messages from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each message.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
Mamafacts.com will not rent, sell or disclose your Personal Information to any third parties without your express consent, except in the following circumstances:
- If required to do so by law or subpoena
- When we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of our company, users, or the public; or to enforce Mamafacts.com policies or contracts
- To address fraud, security or technical issues
- To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Mamafacts.com, our users or the public
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.