YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video [Solved] Latest Methods
3 months ago
With today's technology, we can share videos over the Internet. The most commonplace to do this is YouTube. YouTube is a video-sharing website where users can view and post videos, comment on videos, join groups, etc. Such popularity and one of the oldest media streaming sites, yet people are facing annoying issues like YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video. In this article, we are going through various methods to fix this issue in the simplest ways possible.
Quick Navigation of Today's Topic:
YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video Issue
How to solve YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video
YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video Issue
When you stream videos on YouTube, you may encounter a playback error reporting: Sorry, there was an error licensing this video. As per our research and data, we gathered from different forums. This issue occurs mostly in devices using Chrome cast media players. But as a matter of fact, all the Chrome cast devices include Chrome cast Ultra, and Chrome cast enabled app supports the latest version YouTube.
Using the first generation Chrome cast, causing this "YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video" issue more frequently. And as throughput, not only YouTube TV S streaming but also other video-related content are not working correctly. If you do not know how to go through this problem or how to solve it, this article will teach you various methods to solve it.
How to Solve YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video?
Method 1: Restart the YouTube TV App and Operating System
As you know, you’re PC and YouTube TV app tends to create a lot of temporary files or video clip files occasionally for different purposes. These temporary files in most cases are the reason behind bringing a lot of problems to your PC and YouTube TV app. The one thing that you can do to get rid of this problem is to restart your computer and YouTube TV app.
This is the first and one of the easiest ways to solve the YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video error. After trying this method, you can probably fix this issue. If this method doesn't work for you, don't worry, we have plenty ahead.
Method 2: Update the Google Chrome
Google Chrome is one of the fastest web browsers on the planet. With everything moving online professionals need to learn how to leverage Chrome fully. Google to upgrade client experience continues delivering another or refreshed rendition of Chrome consistently. What most clients avoid is refreshing their program rendition to the most recent or most refreshed one. To make it simpler is an essential guide here, introduced in a bit by bit way.
Updating Google Chrome, to its most recent version, is fundamental to keep uncertainties and weaknesses to the negligible. Additionally, refreshing to the most recent rendition offers admittance to the most current and most new highlights. Along these lines, follow the strategy that is referenced beneath to make this conceivable. The technique is isolated into two classifications. The first is for refreshing Chrome on Mac, while the subsequent one is for refreshing Chrome on Windows.
For Updating Google Chrome on Mac
- Start by clicking on the Chrome web browser. If there will be an update, a small green arrow will appear on the top of the Chrome menu in the web browser toolbar. The Chrome menu is showed as a box made from parallel lines that sit on the right side of the search bar. =, on the top part of the web page. If the updating or green arrow is not there, it portrays you already have the latest version of Google Chrome updated. But, if a green arrow of the update is seen, go for the next step.
- You must select on the Chrome menu first.
- Now, you must go to the Update Google Chrome option, which can be seen as a second last option in the drop-down list. After selecting this, a confirmation message will appear to ask where you again need to select, click yes.
- Restart by clicking yes, if you do not consider restarting, going for Not Now. It will be already updated to the latest version the next time you open your Chrome browser.
For Updating Google Chrome on Windows
- Start by opening the Google Chrome web browser.
- Go for the wrench icon, which is also referred to as the Spanner icon on the top right-hand corner,
- Next go for selecting "About Google Chrome", which will redirect you to the dialogue box. You will see messages reading Installing New Browser if you have an older version of the browser installed, If you don't get this message, it means your computer already has the latest version of Chrome installed. If you see the message, follow the next step.
- You will again see the Chrome dialogue box, which will ask you to "Re-launch Google Chrome". It would help if you now waited until the browser gets updated when done, Clicking so, will give you the latest version of Google Chrome.
Along with these techniques, here is a straightforward method for keeping your web perusing experience made sure about and to fix YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video by effectively refreshing to the most recent variant of Chrome. On the off chance that you need some other sort of help, uphold is accessible with the Chrome technical support specialists.
Method 3: Update of the Widevine CMD component in Chrome
There is another essential factor to consider other than the Chrome version, the Widevine CMD component in Chrome. If you are using an older version of it, you can also face YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video issue. So a better way to fix it is by updating it. Here are two steps to fix this quickly.
First Step: In the Search bar of Google Chrome, type chrome: //components.
Second Step: After typing this command in the search bar, you will be guided to the following interface. Keep scrolling down to the end of the web page and then go for Check for Update Button to confirm the update in the Widevine Content Decryption Module section.
After implying these steps, you need to go back to check whether YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video has fixed or not.
These three methods can be used to get rid of YouTube TV Error Licensing This Video issue. We are hopeful that after reading this article, you may know how to fix this issue.